Friday, October 06, 2006
Nice Exercise
Today, I did a damn stupid thing. I arrived at the exam venue 10 minutes before the exam started. After I put down my bag, my mind suddenly asked me whether I brought my exam slip. I just felt that the exam slip might be on my table at home, then I straightly left my bag there and ran back to cyberia.
On the half of way, I suddenly remembered that the exam slip might be inside my bag because few days ago I had my exam and I didn't take it out at home. But, to prevent the likelihood that the exam slip was really at home. Then, I had to go back to home and did the checking. After I did the searching, I could not find it, the exam slip really inside my bag =.=". After that, I ran back to the exam venue ...
After I sat down inside the exam room, I looked like just having a bath of sweat. OMG. I didn't know how could I continue the exam. Just a journey of running back and come, I forgot all the mathematical formula I hardly memorized. Not really all, some might still exist in my memory. Some formula I just remembered a bit and forgot some parts, so I wondered that I used the correct formula but why I could not get the answer during the exam. Actually I missed to do something. >"<
I really did very bad during trimester. It's unexpected that I had such consequence for my Maths subject too ... How's my feeling now? Not really sad. But plan to retake this subject for the next trimester.
At least B+. Else, RETAKE !!
Hohohohoho ...
Today, I did a damn stupid thing. I arrived at the exam venue 10 minutes before the exam started. After I put down my bag, my mind suddenly asked me whether I brought my exam slip. I just felt that the exam slip might be on my table at home, then I straightly left my bag there and ran back to cyberia.
On the half of way, I suddenly remembered that the exam slip might be inside my bag because few days ago I had my exam and I didn't take it out at home. But, to prevent the likelihood that the exam slip was really at home. Then, I had to go back to home and did the checking. After I did the searching, I could not find it, the exam slip really inside my bag =.=". After that, I ran back to the exam venue ...
After I sat down inside the exam room, I looked like just having a bath of sweat. OMG. I didn't know how could I continue the exam. Just a journey of running back and come, I forgot all the mathematical formula I hardly memorized. Not really all, some might still exist in my memory. Some formula I just remembered a bit and forgot some parts, so I wondered that I used the correct formula but why I could not get the answer during the exam. Actually I missed to do something. >"<
I really did very bad during trimester. It's unexpected that I had such consequence for my Maths subject too ... How's my feeling now? Not really sad. But plan to retake this subject for the next trimester.
At least B+. Else, RETAKE !!
Hohohohoho ...