Saturday, September 30, 2006

 
Study Week

First time I heard people said that he likes theory, just need to understand, easy to score ... =.=". Really a good student ...

Indeed that's easy to score. But for me, it's just something to pull down my result. This trimester have 3 theory subjects. I don't know whether I can rise up my previous CGPA. During this trimester I did very bad in many thing. Before final exam, I already lose many marks in mid-term tests and course works. I must make an effort to study for this final exam. :-)

Final exam is coming soon. There is no more time to waste. Must start to do revision. This blog is just for fun. To get ready my mood to study. :-D

Good luck for everyone who wants to face final exam soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?