Thursday, September 14, 2006

 
Mobile CPU

Recently, I seldom go back to my hometown. Since I studied in MMU, I went back to hometown for every weekend except there's some special cases like doing group assignment in which I'm compulsory to stay.

I'm a drama fan. But I'm not really like to chase drama like other people who will go to buy or download the drama they want to watch and can finish one set of drama within 1 or 2 days. I'm a "passive" drama fan. While I'm at hometown, I will open TV. If that's the cantonese drama time, I will go to lie on my comfortable sofa and watch it. Everytime I also feel interested on any cantonese drama I'm watching no matter that's old or new (But I prefer to watch old drama rather than recent drama). Then I will decide that I must come back on the next weekend in order to continue watching the drama. In fact, I'm lazy to watch drama but I love to watch. I will only chase watching TV drama because the drama time is set and I cannot miss it. Now, I have some set of drama in computer and DVD, but I haven't watch them :-P.

Everytime I go back to hometown, I must bring my "mobile" CPU back too (I cannot live without computer). As the result, my CPU occurs many problems now =.=". The wires inside CPU are a bit loose. I need to re-plug the wires.

Recently, I worry that the problems for my CPU will be more serious. So, I should not treat my CPU as mobile one, bringing it to home at cyberjaya or hometown for every week. But I cannot live without computer at hometown (This one I don't know why. Hehe ... ). I make a decision that I don't go back to hometown so frequently. I broke a record! I didn't go back to hometown for 3 weeks. That's the longest duration since I joined MMU :-P.

Everytime I move CPU to somewhere else, my CPU sure have the problem (The screen become black suddenly, no signal, PC restart suddenly, process hang, .... ). So, I don't want to move it so much. I cannot watch TV drama >"<.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?