Friday, August 25, 2006

 
A Single Slip may cause Lasting Sorrow
(一失足成千古恨)


My mother told me,
"A single slip may cause lasting sorrow" <== This is add on.
"Once you stay up whole night, you may always feel sleepy all the time since the day."

I like the night life. Before, that means before I came into MMU, I would stay up whole night due to important exam. But, after, that means I joined MMU, in early Alpha year I'm still a good boy, slept early (before 12 a.m.) everyday. I don't remember start from which trimester, I'm addicted in playing games, everyday played until late night (around 3 - 4 a.m.) only had the decision to sleep. No matter the next day had early class I was so brave to play game and sleep early.

In Beta year, late sleeping became my habit. Although nothing to do, I would not sleep early. I would find something to do and waste the time until late night. So, I seldom sleep during the normal sleeping time. The most important sleeping time is from 10 p.m until 3 a.m (Brain wants to rest during this period). I treat my brain so bad, everyday slept late and causing my pity brain cannot rest too. May be like this, my thinking become confused T.T.

Sometime I sleep early, this case will only happened if I want to take a short nap :-P. Taking a short nap means I'm not really want to sleep until morning, just I feel very sleepy, so I lie on my comfortable bed and close my pair of eyes. While I feel that's enough for me to rest and I open my eyes, the sun is so bright on the sky.

My bed is so comfortable causing me unable to wake up. Only when time is near my class time, I will spend my tremendous effort to wake up. That means, I could sleep without disturbance until something important happens to me. My "excellent" record, I think I ever sleep more than 15 hours!

Yesterday, I slept at 9 o'clock something and I woke up around 6 o'clock. This is alraedy enough since I slept 9 hours. I used my golden morning to play one round of Dota game, download music and singing. My roommate woke up 15 minutes to 9 and he wanted to go to Alamanda soon. He asked me whether I'm interested to go together. I felt lazy and rejected his invitation. After he left, I felt sleepy and went to sleep again. I still can be asleep. Then, I slept until 1 o'clock. I slept for 13 hours!

Now is 10.00 o'clock, I feel sleepy again ...

I already try to prevent myself from being sleepy by doing some exercises, such as jogging, playing tennis and so on. But, that's useless. I still feel sleepy everyday. What can I do? :-(

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?