Sunday, August 13, 2006

 
Love between Elder Sister and Younger Brother
(姐弟恋)

Hmm ... I always think that I will not love a girl who is older than me. Until now, I never love a girl who is younger than me but secretly love several girls who is older than me.

I'm light-minded person in love. Any female who is willing to be my friend or chat with me, I will start to love her, no matter she is beautiful or not. I don't like the girl who is very noisy in anytime. I also don't like the girl who likes to pretend as cute. I don't like the girl who is taller than me :-P ...

Nowaday, many children know how to chase girl friend or boy friend. Many people have girl friend or boy friend since they are only standard 4 in primary school, may be younger than that. So early mature ... :-D The age is continuously progressing, the new generation must be "greater" than previous generation. The knowledge of an adult may be already known by a child in this new age. Some people will only know something while they reach to a number of late age but some children already know that thing.

In primary school, I didn't know what's love. But I had a good feeling for a female classmate. She was not beautiful :-P (I still remember how she looked like). Her face always appeared in my mind all the time. At that moment, I didn't know what's wrong with me. And finally I forgot her when I started to be busy for preparing UPSR.

In secondary school, I was arranged to sit with a female beside me. She looked quite cute, having the china girl's look. She liked to nip me, sitting with her was really bad luck for me. I was being bullied by her for around half year T.T. I was sent to other seat in mid year. Don't know under what kind of circumstance, I felt that I had a bit love on her. All the time I ignored the class by looking and thinking on her ... (Haha, lying one) She was older than me .... a few months ... The only reason for me to love her may be ... she looked cute.

Until form 3, a girl who always helped me either in homework or other thing (help me to pass up something) also become my target :-D. So, if I met any problem, the first person I would find was her. Because she was really willing to help me (I think every classmate also can help me, but hehe ...). After a few months, I forgot her ... Wahaha ...

During Form 4, this memory was quite impressive. I met a girl, who was older than me more than 1 year. One day, I met the difficulty in my homework. I forgot why I phoned her, may be someone suggested me to ask her, I could not remember. First time I phoned her, she tried to solve my problem, and chatted with me around 1 hour ... (I think she wanted to know me, because although we were classmates, but we didn't chat with each other in class.) Since that, I felt that she was friendly. Everytime I had the problems in homework, I would ask her through phone (Because I started to do homework in night, too many tuitions la ...). After solving the problems, then we chatted for a long period. After a few months, she got a boy friend. Then we seldom chatted.

During Form 5, a beautiful girl, could be considered as school flower, my classmates' beloved girl, older than me too :-P, always came to ask me for the information of my tuition places. Because I got the first place in my class for continuous three times, she thaught that I depended on the tuition (This is my guess). Besides this she had nothing to say with me ... haha. But finally she didn't attend the tuition with me, may be just asking for fun ...

I never think that I want to have a girl friend. My two younger brothers already have one respectively. They have a lot of troubles. Everytime getting trouble because of girl friend. They must report anything to girl friend and satisfy girl friend's requests, no more freedom ...

But my dad forces me to find one ... :-l



Comments:
This is an interesting one. So, now only I know you have secretly admire some girls. Anyone in your mind now in MMU? =P Looks like a lot of parents are rushing their bachelor child to find the other half oh? wakakakakaka...
 
swt billy, i noe ur dad oso blowing u la wahahahahah! XD

wow leongi! i tot u r GAY! haha, =P fortunately ur not hehe, i feel save to let billy sleep wif u wahahahah swt =.=|||
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?