Saturday, August 19, 2006
Board Game
Today is my mom's birthday. Say correctly is tomorrow, but we choose this day to celebrate my mother's birthday :-D. My father decided to open a party at home and invite my relative to celebrate it.
Afternoon, I and mother went to Family Store (The name of a department store). My mother said that to prevent these kids making trouble during the party, she wanted to buy some board games for them, such as snake game (exactly following the number shown on a die and move, step on snake's head then go downward and step on ladder then go upward.), aeroplane game (I'm not sure how to play this ... :-P), and animal game (a strategy board game like chess but using animals to fight, playing as law of the jungle 弱肉强食. Mouse eats elephant !! Wow.... :-P).
Suddenly, I remembered a board game that I designed long time ago. It's an idea from the game concept of a Three Kingdoms Board Game (A jumping big-eat-small chess game). I designed the game but I never play with other people so I didn't know whether the game is fun to play or not (Can be said is never test it). At the moment, I have the idea to design this game using Flash. But only can play with AI, because I don't know how to create multiplayer game which playing via network or online. This is my bad habit, current game haven't be done but want to start to create a new game, plus now I haven't done my game project for my game application subject too.
But for this idea I will design it after I finish my game project. I still know that which one is important and should be done first. Long time I don't get the idea of a simple game, so I have interest to do it. This time I won't include those hitpoint, ability things into this game (Don't know since when, all those game I design will include hitpoint, level-up, ability and so on ... ), have to make it as simple as possible, and the important feature is making it interesting.
Haiz ... Don't know when I can done my current game ... Too many idea and cannot concentrate on one game ...
Today is my mom's birthday. Say correctly is tomorrow, but we choose this day to celebrate my mother's birthday :-D. My father decided to open a party at home and invite my relative to celebrate it.
Afternoon, I and mother went to Family Store (The name of a department store). My mother said that to prevent these kids making trouble during the party, she wanted to buy some board games for them, such as snake game (exactly following the number shown on a die and move, step on snake's head then go downward and step on ladder then go upward.), aeroplane game (I'm not sure how to play this ... :-P), and animal game (a strategy board game like chess but using animals to fight, playing as law of the jungle 弱肉强食. Mouse eats elephant !! Wow.... :-P).
Suddenly, I remembered a board game that I designed long time ago. It's an idea from the game concept of a Three Kingdoms Board Game (A jumping big-eat-small chess game). I designed the game but I never play with other people so I didn't know whether the game is fun to play or not (Can be said is never test it). At the moment, I have the idea to design this game using Flash. But only can play with AI, because I don't know how to create multiplayer game which playing via network or online. This is my bad habit, current game haven't be done but want to start to create a new game, plus now I haven't done my game project for my game application subject too.
But for this idea I will design it after I finish my game project. I still know that which one is important and should be done first. Long time I don't get the idea of a simple game, so I have interest to do it. This time I won't include those hitpoint, ability things into this game (Don't know since when, all those game I design will include hitpoint, level-up, ability and so on ... ), have to make it as simple as possible, and the important feature is making it interesting.
Haiz ... Don't know when I can done my current game ... Too many idea and cannot concentrate on one game ...